Saturday, March 14, 2009

Aamir Khan Sardarji Look Tata Sky Advertizement Pictures

Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan will be in a New Sardarji Look for Tata Sky Digital TV Ad Campaign. And when we first saw the picture, there was no doubt only Aamir could have portrayed the look so well.



Aamir Khan said “As an actor it’s hard for me to try to play with my age. I play a sixty-year-old Sardar for the new Tata Sky campaign”. I’ve played all kinds of characters before, but never a Sardar. Although I played a Punjabi character in Rang De basanti but this is the first time as Sardar full on. When you have to get into many sets with Turban and beard. I hate this beard as it is much rubber on the very annoying. but you must do it when you need to do it.










Tata Sky is a brand I was very pleasant to associate with me because of the kind of standards it believes in.. When it comes to quality and service, and the brand Tata Sky stands for.

source:desihotmasala

1 comments:

Pushpinder Bagga March 16, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

Last warning. Stop stealing articles from desihotmasala.com.

You can use the pictures, save them on your desktop and upload on your own hosting account. DONOT SCRAP MY BANDWIDTH.

I am telling you this list time.

About Me

Strange
please contact me at this email address. mani4nishu09@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP