Friday, April 10, 2009

Mischa Barton Bares All For Cosmopolitan



Mischa Barton shed her clothes for the latest, May issue of UK Cosmopolitan. Apparently, she’s done it to celebrate body confidence. The 23-year-old actress is constantly badgered by the media about her weight. She was first critised for having too much cellulite, and than for being to skinny after she dropped three sizes. She said: “It’s human nature to be self-critical, but it’s possible to like the way you look. I’m happy now – I wouldn’t change my body, and I couldn’t anyway. The only way to be happy and be a more enjoyable person to be around is to embrace what you’ve got. Everyone has issues about their body, but I feel confident now. I’m healthy and happy.”

She continued: “Surely there are more important issues than if someone has cellulite? And I don’t understand the point of people looking for bad things. Why bother? I know it’s human nature to want to pick on other people, but I find it a little shallow.

I’m working on [getting confident] but I’ve grown so much in the past six months. I’ve grown immensely… It’s because I’ve been single. After I broke up with a boyfriend last year [prior to Luke Pritchard from the Kooks], I felt empowered. I’ve forced myself to grow up – I really felt like it was time. I don’t think most men would even notice if you put on some weight … Beauty is about more than looks.

I think people see celebs as having these perfect lives. But that’s not true.
Instead, what counts is that the people in your life – your family and friends – think you’re a nice person. And nothing makes you grow like finding out that somebody or something isn’t good for you.”






0 comments:

About Me

Strange
please contact me at this email address. mani4nishu09@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP